Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Temperature:||32° To 104°F (0° To 40°C)||Working Humidity:||10% To 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|DC-NET Power Usage:||2 Watts (0.08 Amps @ne Power 24 Volts DC) When Li Is Not Available||Information Display:||128*64 LCD Display, Display System Configuration And Status Information|
|CPU:||32-bit ARM Microprocessor||PWR:||(1) Green LED, Illuminates When DC Power Is Applied To The NET Port|
|NET:||(1) Yellow LED, Indicates Communica_x0002_tion With An External Control Processor||BUTTON1-6:||(8) Miniature Pushbuttons For Local Control Of Devices|
led light control module,
interior lamp control module
24V DC DIN Rain Smart Home Lighting Controller Supports Up To 128 Devices
The DIN-CP1 is a intelligent control processor designed for intelligent lighting and automation applications. DIN rail mounting
enables modular installation alongside OKYSTAR DIN rail lighting and automation control modules and other third-party DIN rail mountable devices.
The DIN-CP1 includes LCD display screen,button,which is able to Inquiry the system power state,system configuration parameters.
I/O 1 – 4
(1) 5-pin 3.81mm detachable terminal block comprising (4) digital input/out put ports (referenced to GND)
Rated for 0-24 Volts DC, input impedance 20k ohms, logic threshold 1.25 Volts DC
250 mA sink from maximum 24 Volts DC, catch diodes for use with “real world” loads
COM 1 – 5
(5) 4-pin 3.81mm detachable terminal blocks Bidirectional RS-485 ports; Up to 115.2k baud
(1) 8-wire RJ45 with 2 LED indicators; 10BaseT Ethernet port; Green LED indicates link status;Yellow LED indicates Ethernet activity
DC-NET Power Usage
2 Watts (0.08 Amps @ 24 Volts DC)when line power is not available
Different package at optional:
1. Retailing Package:Paper Package
2. Bulking Packing:Colorful Package
3. Retailing Box package design according to your requirement( Order > 1000PCS)
1. What is intelligent lighting control system?
A lighting control system is an intelligent network based lighting control solution that incorporates communication between various system inputs and outputs related to lighting control with the use of one or more central computing devices. Lighting control systems are widely used on both indoor and outdoor lighting of commercial, industrial, and residential spaces.
2. What is the advantage compare with the traditional lighting control?
Improve energy efficiency
Reduce maintenance cost
Easy operation and more convenient
3. What Okystar can supply for you?
Okystar can offer a whole solution of lighting control system for you, economic and customization, with industrial-grade design, product architecture in line with international electrical standards, using high-quality components, products are stable and reliable.
Contact Person: coco