Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Range:||90-265V||Working Frequency:||47/63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||28-42V||Output Current:||1.5A|
|Power Factor:||Greater Than 0.9||Work Efficiency:||Greater Than 83%|
10V Dimming Power Supply,
460W Dimming Power Supply,
460W Dimmable Drivers For Led Lights
460W 10V Dimming Power Supply Dimmable Drivers For Led Lights
50-60W 1-10V Dimming High PF Panel Light Tri-proof Lamp Down-light LED Driver Power Supply
1. XC050-60W isolated 1-10V dimming power supply
2. Dimming range 1-100%, no stroboscopic, no flicker, front-cut and rear-cut are compatible, high compatibility, compatible with more than 80 different brands of adjustments
3. Products are used in panel lights, flat lights, three-proof lights, etc., basements, parking lots, farms, farms, fish farms, etc.
|Working string and parallel||12 strings (3W/LEDS)|
|Work efficiency||Greater than 83%|
|Power factor||Greater than 0.9|
|Power supply size||145*47*33mm|
1pc* 0/1 To 10V Light Led Driver Power Supply
Advantages and disadvantages
The simplicity of the lighting system makes it straightforward to understand, implement and diagnose, and its low current (typically 1 mA) means it can be run along relatively thin cables with little voltage drop. However, since it requires one wire per control channel (plus a common return wire), a sophisticated system could have hundreds of wires, requiring expensive multicore cables and connectors. Over a long cable, the voltage drop requires every channel of the receiving device to be calibrated to compensate for the voltage losses. (This is only a theoretical limitation as the resistance of the thinnest practical wire is around 20 Ω/1000 m.) Capacitive coupling from nearby AC power cables can affect the signal to the fitting and even cause flickering. Signal wire running parallel to power cables for a fair distance would need to be screened. This is particularly difficult when control wires must be run inside closed and previously wired walls.
When using this system, one must take into consideration the actual application, since controlling office lights is not the same as controlling theatrical lighting. 0–10 V lighting control is widely used in commercial and industrial lighting by ballast manufacturers such as GE, Philips, Universal, Metrolight, Sylvania, Creative Lighting, and Lumascape. There are distributed control approaches on the market today that can be installed inside or very near the fixture(s) to be controlled thus eliminating the wire runs and the voltage drop.
1. 3-5 working days for samples; 7-10 working days for bulk orders normally.
2. Powerful R&D team, can provide good designs and lighting solutions.
3. Quick and high efficiency after-sale team, your complaints will be solved with 24 hours by professional team.
4. We supply OEM and ODM service, and only focus on high quality products.
5. Payment terms : L/C, Western Union, T/T.
Contact Person: coco