Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Current:||40mA MAX||Dimming Voltage:||0.5-10V|
|Dimming Range:||5-100%||Working Temperature:||-10℃－+40℃|
Plant Generated Dimming Led Driver,
Light Track Dimming Led Driver,
Track Down light Drive Dimmer
Plant Generated Light Track Dimming Led Driver Down Light Drive Dimmer
0/1 To 10V Passive Network String Is Strongly Compatible With Plant-Generated Light Track Down-light Drive Dimmer
|Working Current||40mA MAX|
1. High quality intelligent constant current
2. Overvoltage protection, overload protection,overheat protection, short circuit protection
3. No flicker
4. Life expectancy 10,000 hours
1pc* 0/1 To 10V Light Led Driver Power Supply
0-10V is an analog lighting control protocol. Basically, a 0-10V control applies a voltage between 0 and 10 volts DC to produce a varying intensity level. A lighting console provides a separate 0-10V output for each dimming channel that connects to the input to dimmer modules located in a remote panel.
1–10V. It works in a similar fashion to 0-10v dimming, but the voltage is 'sinked' by the driver and will only go as low as 10% before the power to the circuit needs to be physically switched off. This method provides a very smooth dimming curve which is especially useful for colour changing LEDs.
0-10V and 1-10V are two different standards: ... The main difference between 0-10V and 1-10V is the direction of the current between dimmer and driver. 0-10V is a current source system, which means that the dimmer provides the power for the 0-10V signals – a mains connection to the dimmer is necessary.
1. 3-5 working days for samples; 7-10 working days for bulk orders normally.
2. Powerful R&D team, can provide good designs and lighting solutions.
3. Quick and high efficiency after-sale team, your complaints will be solved with 24 hours by professional team.
4. We supply OEM and ODM service, and only focus on high quality products.
5. Payment terms : L/C, Western Union, T/T.
Contact Person: coco